All of Penny Lane Wedding Storeís staff are fully trained and authorized to issue marriage licenses. We are guaranteed to have them in stock and available. The entire process takes just 10 minutes and no appointment is required.
We handle all the paperwork for you. You MUST bring BOTH
- A Government Issued Photo ID (Preferably a valid Driverís License)
- A Second piece of official government issued ID.
If you have been previous married you MUST BRING
- Official documentation of the end of your prior marriage (Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, etc.)
Things you need to know about getting a Marriage License in Saskatchewan
- Both parties must be present at the time of purchase and signing
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must purchase your license at least 24 hours prior to your wedding
- Your license is valid for 3 months
- Licenses cost a government mandated $60 including tax